If you're an iOS user who has upgraded to Pixlr-o-matic 2.3, the interface is a little different than the older versions. You’ll find a more modern look, but the functionality is still the same. We’ve really only changed one thing about the app — it’s now free for everyone.
If you're looking to access your old effects, they're all still there, but accessing them is a little different. Here’s how to load effects, overlays, and borders in Pixlr-o-matic 2.3:
- Load an image.
- In the upper right corner, click to access your effects, overlays, and borders.
- Click to access your overlays.
- Loaded overlays show .
- To load new overlays, click .
- Click to access your borders.
- Loaded borders show .
- To load new borders, click .