For a downloadable English version of the user guide, click here.
For others languages, click one of the following links:
The menu bar along the top of the app contains an assortment of tools and options to help you as you work.
- File contains options for opening and saving files, printing images, and exiting the app.
- Edit contains options for undoing/redoing.
- Fast contains the fast tool tiles options for making changes to your image.
- Refine contains the refine tool tiles options for making changes to your image.
- Text contains the type option for adding text.
- Membership contains options for signing in and out, creating a new account, upgrading your membership, and managing your account. For more information on membership, see Membership.
- View contains options for zooming in and out, zooming into the image to fit it to the current view, seeing the actual size of the image, and showing/hiding the app’s tools.
- Help contains options for learning more about the Pixlr brand and accessing the user guide, blog, Pixlr.com, and support.